Food Innovation Australia Ltd (FIAL) and the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science present this exciting free half-day workshop in Tamworth on the 5th of April for food and beverage manufacturers who are:
- New to exporting
- Currently exporting and seeking a refresh on the fundamentals
The workshop will cover
- How to view Export as part of your broader growth strategy?
- Where to enter? Market prioritisation
- Who is your target consumer?
- How do you plan to position your brand(s) and products?
- Which channels & customers should I target
- What are the Market entry model options?
This practical and interactive workshop delivered by Xpotential teaches you all the things you need to consider before entering a new export market. Plus you will develop your very own Export Plan tailored to your business!
Register for the workshop on the NSW Department of Industry’s website here.